As from $260 / €255
Discovery Tour – 35km
Discover the Southern part of Mauritius on an ATV. Visit waterfalls, a crododile park and have lunch with a view of Gris-Gris Cliffs.
About this activity
- Duration: 5 – 6 hours
- Starting time 10:00 AM everyday
- Quick confirmation
- Live tour guide – English, French
- Pickup (optional) – You will be collected from your hotel or place or residence anywhere within Mauritius
- Visit Rochester Falls, Gris Gris cliff and La Roche qui Pleure
- Watch crocodiles and tortoises at the park
- Enjoy lunch with a view of Gris-Gris Volcanic Cliffs
- Admire the amazing views of the local scenery
- Explore the Southern Part of Mauritius on an ATV
Start your full day adventure from the Andrea Lodge. Set off on your journey to the Savanne river on your quad bike to explore the river’s versatile terrain.
Along the Savanne river, you will have the opportunity to witness the natural beauty of the Gris Gris cliff and La Roche qui Pleure, where you can take in the panoramic view of the ocean and coastline.
From here, follow the coastline along to visit the beautiful Rochester Falls (where you may have a swim).
Take a break on your adventure to enjoy a plated lunch and visit a natural park with Crocodiles/Tortoises (amongsts others).
End your trip back at the starting point after passing over the Scenic Senneville Bridge.
1 person per quad
2 persons per quad
Ride with your personal quad monitor
Per Car (4 persons maximum) Pickup and drop-off included