As from $120 / €118
Wild Southern – 18km
Enjoy a 2-hour quad bike tour through the backcountry of Mauritius. Travel off the beaten track and discover some amazing sites that few people get to see.
- Duration: Approximately 2 hours
- Starting times 10:00 AM, 02:00 PM
- Quick confirmation
- Live tour guide – English, French
- Pickup (optional) – You will be collected from your hotel or place or residence anywhere within Mauritius
- Admire the beauty of the Mauritian landscape
- Ride along 18KM of trails in the wild south of Mauritius
- Visit beautiful waterfalls
Specially designed for thrill-seekers and nature lovers, this 2-hour quad ride allows you to discover the south of the island in a whole new way.
Explore the wild south of Mauritius, with your knowledgeable tour guide, on your quad. You’ll get an up-close view of the backcountry of Mauritius, and gain access to some true wilderness not often visited by tour groups.
In fact, these sure-footed machines can take you to places even horses fear to tread. Visit some fascinating features of the region like the volcanic cliff of Gris-Gris, La Roche Qui Pleure, Rochester Falls, and many other amazing sites.
1 person per quad
2 persons per quad
Ride with your personal quad monitor
Per Car (4 persons maximum) Pickup and drop-off included